Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Seasoned Marketer in a New Industry

by Amanda Borshoff, Account Coordinator

As my first month with dgs Marketing Engineers comes and goes, I’m taking this time to reflect on everything I have experienced and what it means to be a part of the dgs team, where technical marketing and public relations is our forte.

I came from a world of nonprofit and health care, so the transition into industrial marketing was a big one. However, it has been a fantastic fit for me.

With the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) on our heels, I’ve been able to dive right in. I’ve already learned a great deal about manufacturing and business-to-business marketing, client services and what it means to be a part of a premiere full-service marketing agency.

Already, I’ve played a part in developing print and advertising pieces, managing event logistics and assisting in the creation and execution of influential news articles and press releases.

In just a few days, I will be front and center as many of our clients introduce cutting edge technology and machining at the 2010 IMTS. Hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment